Jewelabyg replied

296 weeks ago

Free Download Rampage > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When three different animals become infected with a dangerous pathogen, a primatologist and a geneticist team up to stop them from destroying Chicago.
Sharing a special bond with George, the extraordinary albino silver-back gorilla, the retired U.S. Army soldier and now a San Diego Wildlife Preserve primatologist, Davis Okoye, will see everything in his life turn upside down when his intelligent companion is accidentally exposed to Dr Kate Caldwell's gene-mutating pathogen. As George along with two other unsuspecting animals grow into ravenous monsters of gargantuan proportions, a frenzied race against the clock commences, as Davis and Dr Kate struggle to find a possible antidote. Suddenly, Chicago becomes a dangerous battlefield. Can the team make it in time before the mutants level the entire city?
What to say, great cast, action from start to finnish. If your mid 30s to early 40s then the connection of playing the game on your speccy or C64. It brinigs it all back. Great special effects and the movie flys in as well. Theres also humur through out as well. Not an in depth film but if yur looking for action then this is a good film to go see. :-)
I watch movies to be entertained. If i wanted something like real life i would watch the news or documentary channel. This movie had action and good comedy. What more could you ask for?
It is entertainingly over the top, although perhaps the CGI work isn’t quite out of the top drawer.

a5c7b9f00b
The Drop In full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBail, Brothers Beyond malayalam full movie free downloadBaby Products Industry vs. Paranormal full movie download in hindiThe Battle of the Stars - Part 2The Rookie and the Runner full movie in hindi free download mp4the Episode 2.9 hindi dubbed free downloadThe Experience movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Jade Box full movie in hindi free download mp4Thomasine Bushrod full movie download 1080p hdThe Bandit Trail malayalam full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.